Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, it's officially MMXI... and this is my first post of the year. In the past few days, I have seriously questioned the idea to go pro or remain a hobbyist photographer. Rather than offer a long, drawn out explanation, allow me to summarize my reasoning. On the NO Side are the thoughts of deadlines, my health issues becoming an obstacle and the possibility of not being able to keep up.

On the YES Side are the thoughts of how much I love photography, my desire to please & serve others and frankly, the fact that I would like to make a little extra money. Truthfully, as long as my photography business doesn't become a money hole, I don't really care if I make a profit.

So, what's the final decision? I'm moving forward. Along with registering my domain name, and getting the business license, I'll post my progress here. More importantly, CharlieJ's Blog/o/Foto will provide you, the reader, with informative links, observations and some of my best photography as we journey through this year.

I'm ready to begin the journey... Are you?

No comments: